the maciel method
Go Deeper Faster
The Maciel Method
quiet your mind
peace and stability.
Hi, I'm Michael.
I teach a radically new way to meditate designed to help you quiet your mind so that you can achieve inner peace and stability.
There are three ways you can work with me:
- Autonomously — through my videos, courses, and books
- Collaboratively — join my membership site
- Intensively — one-on-one personal coaching
Why would you want to?
I can help you quiet your mind and stabilize your emotions.
Where I come from:
I was formally trained in the Holy Order of MANS, but I have also known and learned from some of the most notable master teachers of the 20th Century:
- Dr. E. W. Blighton of the Holy Order of MANS
- Murshid Samuel Lewis of Sufi Ruhaniat International
- Satguru Subramuniyaswami of the Wailua Institute of Contemplative Arts
- Timothy Harris of the Gnostic Order of Christ
- Katagiri Roshi of the Minnesota Zen Center
- Tau Rosamonde Miller, Hierarch of Ecclesia Gnostica Mysteriorum
These people changed me. Let me share with you what I know so that you can CHANGE, too.
Get Spirit Briefings
I love good writing.
It’s like fresh, cold water on a hot day.
Especially when it speaks to my soul.
That’s Spirit Briefings.
Spontaneous. Timely. Relevant.
It’s a great way to start your day.
Daily musings on making life real
Bonus Gift: Open-Eyed Meditation for Busy People
The Rapture—really? Here’s a mystic’s take on it
The Rapture is a way to find safety in a group We have come to rely on a place in the collective consciousness that’s comforting in its familiarity—a kind of psychic security blanket that gives us a sense of belonging. It’s a semi-transcendent “soul…
What’s Being Born In You This Christmas?
That’s what’s happening right now. You’re about to give birth. Did you know? Just as the winter months draw us indoors, so we are drawn into our interior self, our inner life, at this most spiritual time of year. What makes it more spiritual…
Have A Mystical Christmas
Christmas is the story of Christ being born within us, within each of us as individuals. It’s a personal event, not a cultural one. And it happens every year, each time making the event more real, each one of us experiencing it to the…